Buy a Gift Voucher
The Melt & Pour Soap Making Technique - Workshop
Make your own natural soaps!
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to make easy soaps at home and customise them by adding natural colours, exfoliants and essential oils.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to take home your three (3) handmade soaps.
Places are limited to only 6 participants, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Vegan and Organic. 100% Good for Your Skin.
You must be 18 or older to attend this workshop.
Price is per person and includes the use of all equipment, ingredients, 3 handmade soaps to take home, and a student book with recipes and information covered during the workshop. Workshop students are also eligible for exclusive discounts on future workshops, ingredients, and all my online courses.
- Find out how to make easy soaps at home using the Melt & Pour technique
- Learn how to add colorants, exfoliants and essential oils to make beautiful, unique soaps!
- No Palm Oil. No scary chemicals. 100% Vegan and Organic. 100% Good for Your Skin.
- Three (3) natural, handmade soaps to take home
- A student book with recipes and information covered during the workshop
- Includes the use of all equipment and ingredients of your choice
- Just your enthusiasm!
DIY Beauty Beginners
Mademoiselle Organic Pty Ltd requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Mademoiselle Organic Pty Ltd to organise a refund or transfer
Group workshops are not refundable, but if you are unable to attend and cancel 1 week before your workshop date, you’ll receive a credit to be used within 6 months on upcoming workshops and online courses.
Booking fees paid for private events (one-on-one and hen's events) are refundable if I am not available on your preferred dates.