Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Hens & Bachelorette workshop MAKE NATURAL SKINCARE
Organising a workshop for you and your friends on that special day is easy and fun! I can tailor the program and duration to fit your budget and interests.
For big groups, I do a mix of my usual workshops so it’s more dynamic and easier to do together.
A typical Hens Package includes:
- part 1: discover natural ingredients and how to use them
I’ll show you how to make natural scrubs, massage oils, makeup removers, serums and more! These will be “instant recipes”: very simple recipes that are easy to make by just combining a few ingredients in your hands.
Each participant will get 3 ingredients as gifts so they can replicate the recipes at home!
- part 2: make a beauty hamper for the bride
The group will be divided into smaller groups, each making 1 product for the bride: 1 massage oil, 1 face serum and 1 body balm.
A full hen's package is $100 per person, which includes all the equipment, ingredients, beauty hamper and 3 gifts per participant.
If you would like to customise the package, here are a few things we can do:
- No gifts for participants ( – $20 pp on package price)
- No beauty hamper for the bride, replaced with more “instant recipes” ( – $10 pp on package price)
- Participants make 1 massage oil, 1 face serum and 1 body balm for themselves ( + $40 pp on package price)
I'm happy to travel to your event's location.
I'll send you a quote after your booking with my availabilities. If I am not available on your special day, the $70 booking fee is refundable.
I look forward to making beautiful products with you and your friends!
- How to use natural ingredients
- How to make body balms, serums and massage oils
- Lots of fun
- 3 free ingredients to replicate the recipes you'll learn
- A booklet with all the information covered in the workshop
- All equipment and ingredients are supplied
Group workshops are not refundable, but if you are unable to attend and cancel 1 week before your workshop date, you’ll receive a credit to be used within 6 months on upcoming workshops and online courses.
Booking fees paid for private events (one-on-one and hen's events) are refundable if I am not available on your preferred dates.
Mademoiselle Organic Pty Ltd requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Mademoiselle Organic Pty Ltd to organise a refund or transfer